Jump Back to the Action:
ActivStars Soccer News
Desert Cup Regional Soccer Tournament
All players MUST register for the Tournament in advance by either:
- Registering ONLINE by Saturday, March 30. Online registration is available at: https://az.activstars.netParents will need to create a login/account if you do not already have one.
If you have trouble registering online please call our office at 480.603.3780 for assistance.
- Call our office to complete a registration over the phone, paying with a Credit Card at time of registration
- Come to our Scottsdale office to pay for registration in person, cash, check or credit card accepted if you come into our office to register. Office is open Monday – Friday from 9:30a – 4:30p.
-There is a $10 Late fee/penalty for any registrations after the deadline date of March 30.
– There will be NO regular season games held on Saturday, April 6 in observance of the Tournament.
– Tournament is OPEN to ALL age groups; 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 and 13-15.
Participating teams compete for the opportunity to advance to the State Soccer Tournament (playoffs) held on Sunday, May 5.
*There will be a separate registration fee for the State event. $20/participant.
*Specific State Tournament details will go out to qualifying teams after Regionals conclude.
For event consistency the ACTIVSTARS Team Soccer Jersey will be required for the Tournament. No other team jerseys will be permitted; those in violation will be required to change or cannot participate.
ALL participants are also required to wear shin guards and proper athletic footwear. Cleats are not required but if worn must be soccer cleats specifically, no front stud-like football and baseball cleats. Safety is always our #1 concern!
ALL players must have attended a minimum of 4 classes/team practices prior to the date of Tournament to be eligible to participate.
Saturday, April 6 & Sunday, April 7
A finalized “Tournament Game Schedule” will be distributed at your soccer site closer to the event date so that you can find the specifics for your team.
$40 Registration fee per player
All players MUST Pre-Register online for this event.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Saturday, March 30
What to Bring:
Players AGES 9 and older are REQUIRED to show proof of age - Birth Certificate or some form of ID listing Date of Birth - at the time of check-in on both days of the Tournament.
Spectator Rules of Conduct:
Kids benefit in big ways from our programs
"We love the different levels, and our star looks forward to each semester where she gets to learn something new. Pom tryouts were a nice touch."
"The best thing any young cheerleader can do to get ready for their school’s cheerleading tryouts."
"Big emphasis on teamwork and fun, which you don’t find in many programs. Thank you for being so inclusive."