Jump Back to the Action:
ActivStars Cheer News
2023 ‘HOT SHOTS’ Summer Cheer Camp
Athletes ages 7 and up are eligible to register for Camp! (note: athletes are not required to participate in the summer session to attend camp)
*This is a DAY-CAMP, athletes will be dropped off and picked up each day from camp, there is no overnight stay.
*Camp Times are approximately 8:30a – 4:30p per day (exact schedule will be sent out to registered parents before camp weekend with all details)
– 6 Specialty Classes on Saturday and 6 on Sunday = 12 MASTER Classes!
– Professional Guest Instructors and Teachers!
– Amazing and talented ACTIVSTARS Cheer Coaches as leading and supporting staff and camp counselors!
– 2 Power packed days of cheer, dance, tumbling, stunting and MORE!
Saturday: Camp check-in at Sunnyslope, full day of instruction, pick-up at approximately 4:30p on site by parents.
Sunday: Camp check-in, full day of instruction, parent camp “show” – ending performance, awards and pick-up.
*Full semester ACTIVSTARS Scholarships will be awarded to select camp participants!
*Specialty awards will also be given out!
*2-Days of CHEER FUN, ENERGY, LEARNING and GROWING!
REGISTER ONLINE NOW: https://az.activstars.net/
*****CAMP SPACE IS LIMITED, ONCE WE HIT CAPACITY WE WILL CLOSE REGISRATION, REGISTER NOW IF YOUR ATHLETE WANTS TO ATTEND. WE ANTICIPATE A HIGH VOLUME OF REGISTRATIONS AND WANT YOU TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!*****
Camp is OPEN to athletes ages 7 and older!
Saturday, June 24 & Sunday, June 25
Sunnyslope High School Campus
35 W. Dunlap Ave., Phoenix AZ
Tentative Camp Schedule
*Exact schedule will be emailed to registered parents before Camp weekend with all the details*
Saturday: 8:30a - 4:30p
Sunday: 8:30a - 4:30p
Athlete Camp Registration: $185
*Includes 2 Camp T-Shirts to wear Sat. & Sun.
*Full weekend of instruction, 6 classes per day = 12 master classes!
*2-Tickets to the “Parent Show-Off” on Sunday to wrap up camp!
“A-La-Carte” Add on Camp Options
Hot Shots Camp Bow (matches weekend T-s): $18
Camp Group Photo: $12
Camp String Tote (black): $12
Hot Shots Athlete Souvenir Pin: $6
Camp CHEER Reusable Water bottle: $10
**HOT Camp 'Bundle'** $50 (savings of $8) - Includes all the above Items with a % discount!
What to Bring:
- Athletes will be required to bring their own sack-lunch, snacks and water for the day (snacks or food are NOT provided)
- Athletes will need to wear comfortable athletic bottoms and tennis shoes to camp.
- Camp T-shirts will be given for BOTH days at check-in on Saturday!
Spectator Rules of Conduct:
- Parents will drop-off and pick-up athletes for this camp.
- Parents or other specators will NOT be able to stay on campus during instruction.
Kids benefit in big ways from our programs
"We love the different levels, and our star looks forward to each semester where she gets to learn something new. Pom tryouts were a nice touch."
"The best thing any young cheerleader can do to get ready for their school’s cheerleading tryouts."
"Big emphasis on teamwork and fun, which you don’t find in many programs. Thank you for being so inclusive."