Saturday, April 6 & Sunday, April 7
Scottsdale Sports Complex: 8081 E. Princess Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85255
$40 Registration fee per player
All players should have already pre-registered. Day-of registration is $50 however there is no guarantee that your player will be on their own team. Pre-registration is now closed but students can walk-up day of and will be placed on a team that is need of extra players.
IMPORTANT TEAM REQUIREMENTS
- For event consistency the ACTIVSTARS Team Soccer Jersey will be required for the Tournament. No other team jerseys will be permitted; those in violation will be required to change or cannot participate.
- ALL participants are also required to wear shin guards and proper athletic footwear. Cleats are not required but if worn must be soccer cleats specifically, no front stud-like football and baseball cleats. Safety is always our #1 concern!
- ALL players must have attended a minimum of 4 classes/team practices prior to the date of Tournament to be eligible to participate.
Participating teams compete for the opportunity to advance to the State Soccer Tournament (playoffs) held on Sunday, December 16
*There will be a separate registration fee for the State event. $20/participant.
*Specific State Tournament details will go out to qualifying teams after Regionals conclude.
HOW TO REGISTER
All players MUST register for the Tournament in advance by either:
- Registering ONLINE by Friday, March 29. Online registration is available at: https://az.activstars.net
Parents will need to create a login/account if you do not already have one.
If you have trouble registering online please call our office at 480.603.3780 for assistance.
- Call our office to complete a registration over the phone, paying with a Credit Card at time of registration
- Come to our Scottsdale office to pay for registration in person, cash, check or credit card accepted if you come into our office to register. Office is open Monday - Friday from 9:30a - 4:30p.
- There will be NO games held for any teams on Saturday, November 17th in observance of the Tournament.
- Tournament is OPEN to ALL age groups; 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 and 13-15.
- Players AGES 9 and older are REQUIRED to show proof of age - Birth Certificate or some form of ID listing Date of Birth - at the time of check-in on both days of the Tournament.