Soccer Games will be starting on Saturday, October 28th~
Schedules per area are attached**
Saturday, October 28th - Phoenix Area games start*
Saturday, November 4th - Tucson games start*
Saturday, November 11th
Saturday November 18th -- NO GAMES in observance of the Desert Cup Regional Tournament
Saturday, November 25th -- NO GAMES in observance of Thanksgiving Weekend
Saturday, December 2nd
Saturday, December 9th
Saturday, December 16th
*State Tournament Playoffs held on Sunday, December 17th
CONGRATULATIONS to the teams that qualified for the State Soccer Tournament - Fall 2017!
State will be held on Sunday, December 17th at the
TEMPE SPORTS COMPLEX
8403 S. Hardy Drive, Tempe AZ 85284
$20 online/pre register (by Wed. December 13th)
$25 day-of/at event (cash, credit card, money order or checks accepted—Checks made payable to ACTIVSTARS)
HOW TO REGISTER:
OPTION #1: Pre-Register ONLINE
Online Registration available until Wednesday, December 13th at midnight~
Click Here to Register NOW! https://az.activstars.net
OPTION #2: Players can Register on site, the day of State ($25)
(Players are not able to pre-register with their coaches as they did for Regionals)
- Registration & Check-In: All teams are required to check in 1 hour prior to their first scheduled game.
- Players aged 9-15 are REQUIRED to submit age verification documentation upon registration, at STATE again. Age verification documentation must be provided or risk team disquailifcation.
- Official ACTIVSTARS (or former YCOA) soccer jersey must be worn to play in the tournament, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All players must check-in to receive their color-coded tournament wristband after passing the uniform inspection, including shin guards.
*Players without a wristband will not be allowed to play
- Cleats are NOT required but those who choose to wear cleats must specifically wear soccer cleats not football/baseball cleats.
- There will NOT be a spectator fee, so bring your family and friends. Watch your children show off the skillset they have developed through this season’s training sessions.
- Spectators will not be allowed to enter the restricted areas of the field for players and Parent Coaches only.
QUALIFYING STATE TEAMS
Congartulations to the following teams ~
|5/6 GOLD EAST||5/6 GOLD WEST|
|Lomas||Puppy Luv||Loma Linda||Boca Junior FC|
|Cielo||Cheetah Dragons||Wigwam Creek||Cobras|
|Augusta Ranch||Drragons||Lookout Mountain||Hornets|
|7/8 SILVER EAST||7/8 SILVER WEST|
|Augusta Ranch||Mighty Ducks||Byron Barry||Santos|
|7/8 GOLD EAST||7/8 GOLD WEST|
|Cielo||Phoenix Rising||Loma Linda||Rangers FC|
|Connolly||Dragon Fire||Lookout Mountain||Saints|
|9/10 SILVER EAST||9/10 SILVER WEST|
|Connolly||Green Thunder||Byron Barry||Pandas|
|9/10 GOLD EAST||9/10 GOLD WEST|
|Patterson||Jaguars||Byron Barry||Hot Shots|
|Highland Park||Elite||Las Brisas||Knights|
|11/12 SILVER EAST||11/12 SILVER WEST|
|Patterson||Hurricanes||Wigwam Creek||Green Goblins|
|Augusta Ranch||Red Thunder*||Lookout Mountain||FC Stoke*|
|11/12 GOLD EAST & WEST|
|13/15 GOLD EAST & WEST|
|Lookout Mountain||Blue Lightning|
Each Soccer location will have a specific color assigned with white accsents representing East Valley and black accsents representing West Valley.
Uniform kit includes: Team Jersey, Team Shorts, & Team Socks.
*Purchase at Soccer Skills Challenge for $40.00 and save $6.00.
Students can order their team uniforms with their coach at class or purchase thier uniforms at our upcoming Soccer Skills Challenge Day. Please turn in your raffle/order packet to your instructor directly at class to purchase your uniform and other soccer merchandise of your choice!
Remember, if you are planning to attend the Desert Cup Soccer Tournament the team uniform is a requirement for all players.