Sunday, February 25th
Registration Fee: $20.00/player
West Valley Locations/Athletes -- Washington High School: 2217 W. Glendale Ave., Phoenix AZ
East Valley Locations/Athletes -- Crossreaods Park: 2155 E. Knox Rd., Gilbert, AZ
The program will consist of Technical Focus Stations where players will refine their ball handling skills to increase their understanding of the game through challenging activities in a FUN soccer camp environment. Players will work with various coaches and experience NEW styles of instruction. This is a valuable opportunity to grow as a player.
- Following shortened skills clinic sessions, players will be divided into small sided teams and compete in a Mini Cone Challenge and small sided tournament!
- The Tournament will be knock-out style with each team receiving at least 2 games.
- Winning teams will take home the Inaugural Mini Cone!
TIME #1 ALL Students Ages 5-8
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. - Registration & Uniform Sales
9:05 - 9:30 a.m. - Clinic Groups Formed on Field
9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CLINIC
12:00 p.m. - Parent Pick-Up/Dismissal from fields
TIME #2 ALL Students Ages 9-15
12:30 - 1:30 p.m. - Registration & Uniform Sales
1:35 - 2:00 p.m. - Clinic Groups Formed on Field
2:00 - 4:30 p.m. - CLINIC
4:30 p.m. - Parent Pick-Up/Dismissal from fields
DRESS: Students should wear comfortable athletic clothing (no jeans etc.), proper footwear and shin pads.
REQUIREMENT: ALL STUDENTS MUST bring their SOCCER BALL to this event!
*Since we will be outside, students should also bring a water bottle with their name CLEARLY labeled on it!
*Parents are welcome to stay and watch from the designated bleachers on site!
- Bring your Order Envelopes to use towards merchandise and registration fees!
- Special Package Pricing is ONLY available at this event; the package pricing will NOT be offered or given at regular practices.
- During the camp, athletes will spend the day with a group of highly experienced camp counselors (coaches) from various soccer locations to provide the players with a variety of learning models.
Each Soccer location will have a specific color assigned with white accsents representing East Valley and black accsents representing West Valley.
Uniform kit includes: Team Jersey, Team Shorts, & Team Socks.
*Purchase at Soccer Skills Challenge for $40.00 and save $6.00.
Students can order their team uniforms with their coach at class or purchase thier uniforms at our upcoming Soccer Skills Challenge Day. Please turn in your raffle/order packet to your instructor directly at class to purchase your uniform and other soccer merchandise of your choice!
Remember, if you are planning to attend the Desert Cup Soccer Tournament the team uniform is a requirement for all players.