BROWN AND 1ST DEGREE BLACK BELT
1. Pre-Test: All students will be required to pass a “pre-test” with their own instructor before being invited to the test. If you pass the pre-test, your instructor will SIGN the pre-test sheet as proof that you passed. You are required to bring the signed pre-test sheet to testing or your will not be allowed to test. The signed pre-test sheet will act as your invitation to the test.
2. Brown Belt Test: To qualify the student must be Red w/brown stripe.
3. Black Belt Test: To qualify the student must be Brown w/black stripe.
*PLEASE: DO NOT ARRIVE AT TESTING WITHOUT YOUR SIGNED PRE-TEST!*
**The NEXT Testing Date will be held on Sunday, October 15th
Registration/Check-In: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Testing: 9:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
PLACE: Washington High School (BACK GYM) – Phoenix, Arizona
Address: 2217 W. Glendale Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85021
COST: $75.00 Brown Belt Test
$100.00 Black Belt Test *NOTE: All retests are at no charge.
BRING: All students are asked to please bring a sack lunch, snacks and a drink (water, Gatorade etc.) for the day. Please plan on being there until 5:30 p.m.
BROWN & BLACK BELT TEST SPECTATOR RULES OF CONDUCT
These rules have been established to create a quiet atmosphere for the benefit of the students testing. Any person breaking the rules will be asked to leave the building.
1. No toddlers or infants allowed inside the building.
2. No food or drink allowed inside the building.
3. No talking in the stands during the test.
4. Parents cannot communicate with students who are testing.
5. Students who are testing are required to stay in their assigned area. Students cannot go to parents in the stands.
6. Parents cannot approach the Board during the test. All Board decisions are final!