JV & VARSITY TEAMS MERCHANDISE SALES & DANCE CLINIC (ages 4-9)
Saturday, October 20
*Students ages 4-9 years, on a JV (4-6) or Varsity (7-9) team level
THIS SPECIAL ACTIVSTARS MERCHANDISE SALES & DANCE CLINIC IS OPEN TO ALL JV & VARSITY STUDENTS (ages 4-9) ENROLLED IN OUR CHEER PROGRAM THIS SEMESTER! This special day will serve as our Cheer Uniform & Merchandise SALE where all our ACTIVSTARS Cheerleading gear can be purchased directly on site! Cheer Order Envelopes are accepted at this event and can be used towards merchandise or Dance Clinic Fees! *Special Cheer package pricing will also be given on JV & Varsity team UNIFORMS this day ONLY!
ON THIS DAY WILL ALSO BE A FUN & EXCITING DANCE CLINIC after the merchandise sales! Cheerleaders will have fun learning a FUN, UPBEAT DANCE routine and will perform for parents the same day before dismissal. Parents are welcome to stay inside the facility during the full “routine instruction” to watch their cheerleader shine!
Washington High School* 2217 W. Glendale Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85021
*Registration/Merchandise Sales held in the BACK GYM, EVENT held in the MAIN GYM
TIME SCHEDULE FOR JV & VARSITY STUDENTS:
Registration & Uniform Sales ~ 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
JV/Varsity Dance Clinic ~ 10:00 - 10:45 a.m. *In Main Gym
Final Performance & Dismissal ~ 10:45 - 11:00 a.m.
- All athletes MUST wear tennis shoes to this event. Sandals are not permitted.
- We will NOT be using POMS during the clinic so cheerleaders are asked to leave these at home.
- Please wear hair in a ponytail or half-up so cheerleaders can better execute moves.
- For the Dance Clinic, athletes should wear athletic clothing—Black Bottoms and a Blue or Black Top!
- Parents can bring water for their athlete but it will need to stay in the stands during the clinic session to be enjoyed post dance clinic.
**ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT - please plan to register on-site the day of the event.