ACTIVSTARS FUNDRAISER -- FALL SHOE DRIVE
We are excited to be part of this unique opportunity to help in a greater way and have the ability to MAKE A DIFFERENCE WORLD WIDE while running a Fundraiser for our Programs!
All you have to do is… ask your friends and family for what they already have in their closet - gently worn, used and new shoes! The shoes you collect are not just shoes, they give a chance at livelihood that someone may not have had before. The gently worn, used and new shoes you collect should be in good condition meaning that the soles are intact, they have laces (if necessary), there are no holes, they are dry and clean and they still have LIFE left in them.
If you would not give them to a friend, then they are not worthy to submit with your collection.
This Shoe Drive is important to ACTIVSTARS as it allows us to continue operating our programs at a low cost to students as well as offset our rising operation expenses. Furthermore, your efforts will continue to allow us to provide Scholarships for families in need!
WHAT TO DO
Students are asked to COLLECT their shoes from family ,friends, neighbors, etc. for the 1 MONTH we are running this SHOE DRIVE and have the shoes rubber-banded, bagged and ready for drop-off on their LOCATION drop-off date (exact date will be given per location soon)! Please DO NOT bring collected shoes to your location prior to the scheduled collection date. Hold on to them for the scheduled collection.
- All styles of shoes are accepted (except skates)
- The Clear Bags and Rubber Bands will be provided the week prior to your collection date to organize for drop-off
- Please read through the Do’s & Don’ts attached
STUDENT PRIZE INCENTIVES
For 1 Bag of Shoes Collected (25 pairs): Student will receive a set of BLUE light-up shoelaces
For 2 Bags of Shoes Collected (50 pairs): Student will receive a BLUE Sneaker Keychain & light-up shoelaces
For 3 Bags of Shoes Collected (75 pairs): Student will receive a BLACK String Tote, Sneaker Keychain & light-up shoelaces
*PLUS, TOP LOCATION PER PROGRAM WILL WIN THE GOLDEN SHOE AWARD FOR THEIR LOCATION
- Arizona Locations will KICK-OFF our Shoe Drive formally the week of Monday, September 24 - Saturday, September 29
- We will run the drive for the month of OCTOBER. Students are asked to collect their shoes and HOLD ON TO them until their collection date at their location.
- We will begin collecting (Assigned per location, date given) starting Monday, October 22!
We look forward to a successful SHOE DRIVE for ACTIVSTARS PROGRAMS partnered with Funds2Org and our amazing families!